GREEN KASHMAR RAISINS AND GREEN AFGHAN RAISIN
• GREEN KASHMAR RAISINS AND GREEN AFGHAN RAISIN
• Green raisins are reasonably uniform in color and may range from green or light green to yellow.kashmary raisins also know as green long raisins. The taste is more natural and grown in Iran-kashmar \afghanistan
We offer black raisins both in seedless and seeded form that are a special variety of raisins. These raisins have a 70% of pure fructose and provide qiuck energy on consumption. This raisins are fat free and a good source of fibre and antioxidants.These are also called as nature's candy.
Raisins are processed by sun drying and tray drying several different types of grapes. They are small and sweetly flavored with a wrinkled texture uzbacki raisin available in different size and colors. They have a flavor similar to the grapes from which they are made, but the drying process which creates them concentrates the amount of sugar making them taste much sweeter. They are a naturally stable food and resist spoilage due to their low moisture .these raisins mostly grow in ozbakkistan
Currants are an excellent source of antioxidants and polyphenol compounds
(1) (flavonoids, anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, procyanidins, resveratrol) and it has a very high antioxidant content
(2) The currants have some advantages over several other fruits because they are coming from black/deep blue grapes, which are considered as better phenolic source than white grape in antioxidants and anthocyanins
(3) The drying of currants under low relative humidity and in moderate temperatures allows the preservation of antioxidants and vitamins of grapes when they are turned to currants.